Sell ARC your Reclosers

The next time you have new surplus or used reclosers and controls of any brand, call ARC.

We will purchase all your single phase, three phase or triple/single phase reclsoers

Sell ARC your reclosers

Sell ARC your recloser controls

Sell ARC your substation switchgear

Sell ARC your indoor switchgear

Whether you have new surplus, used equipment that has been removed due to replacing or demolition, call ARC.

We will purchase your reclosers, related controls and switchgear.

call us at 713-382-9697 | email to: | Or fill out our contact form

For more information about our liquidation and purchasing go to: